Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wet Sunday,Apples and openings!

Started raining this morning and drizzled on and off all day. Its been dry so We do need the rain but it could have waited till Monday. Glad I did most of My planned outside work previous days. I had planned on running some control and power wiring to the inverted "L" but it will have to wait. Walking our dog in the rain was enough cold damp rain for Me,feels like snow in the air!
Spent a good part of the day reloading itouchs and iphone, talking with field support and generally doing PC support. It seems like an essential part of owning so many old PC's and apple products. This equipment changes-like life!!
Bands also had several minor openings on 10 and 15m, maybe others, but had some success mostly to South America. I was especially interested in signal reports and most were Ok. One actually gave Me 59 compared to His 57 I gave him. He seemed very truthful in His received signal reports, so maybe My additional radials attached between My HF6V and "L' are helping.
Next weekend might prove it one way or the other!
Have good week-- hear you on the bands!!
73----Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment