Monday, September 20, 2010

Downsizing?

After many Years of accumilating stuff, I'm actually contemplating going the other way. Last weekend I actually turned down a 40's vintage,dual turntable RCA console. Nice rosewood cabinet-AM/FM, and I said sorry- -trying to downsize.
I already have decided to sell some of My better equipment on Ebay-- mostly to payback on My FT-950. The letting go I don't think will stop there- I have aquired lots from Hams via "its free" and I think I'll try to give back the same way. Many projects I've aquired with the idea" I can finish that"! -- Not!! Time and energy are just several reasons they have been relinquished to the corners of the basement.
Speaking of the basement-- how did I fill this area up? What happened to all those open spaces? Just another reason to downsize!
Stay tuned-- I'll try to post My "treasures " as I learn to let go! Wish Me luck!!
73---Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment