Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back to School soon!


Almost back to school time for My kids. Minnesota starts after Labor day, which is later than some states. Last week in South Dakota ,We were surprised how many states were already in session. This is also the time when I start having more "radio" time, it gets dark earlier and My kids have homework and other assorted school related chores. Grass slows down and outside projects wind down.
This year I'm not as enthused about the added time to play radio. I can't quite figure out this change in attitude. I hope it passes. Maybe I'll be re-energized when the September contesting starts. The CQ WW RTTY end of the month will be the first of the season for Me. I still need to work on the new interfaces for My FT-950.
Maybe crisp Autumn evenings will renew My attitude--
73---Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment