Sunday, September 5, 2010

D4C- Cape Verde

During the ARRL International SSB Contest in March, I had a contact with D4C on both 15m and 40m. Cape Verde is off the West coast of Senagal, Africa and I remember this station was booming in and gave Me a good signal report on 15m. Now if you do much contesting, pausing to tell sometime their signal is better than average is an unusual occurance. I've done it several times and had the favor returned. I was using My HF6V vertical- smile,smile!
This card is an EQSL card and it showed up in My inbox this week along with several others. Not all were from contesting contacts, but everyone was a welcome sight. Its fun to receive this during times of low activity on My part. Keeps My interest level up-- contests I'm involved in are just around the corner! Tomorrows Labor Day-- remember the workers in all walks of life1
73---Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment