Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wisconsin QSO Party

After the ARRL DX contest, I wasn't planning on contesting for some time but then this QSO Party pops up on the radar and I enjoy this one so here I am! It was an absolutely beautiful day in Northern Minnesota so I spent alot less time operating than planned. I spent several hours on 40m and 80m , checking the upper bands but hardly any action heard up higher. 40m was busy in the General part and later did have to compete with some BC stations from 7.2 on up. Towards the end of the contest the action shifted to 80m and thats were I found more QSO's and was able to double QSO count and total score from last year. Surprisingly I only gained one County more from last Years amount.
QSO- 70 Mults- 30 PTS -105 total score 3150

Not a huge score but again I had fun!
73--Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment