Friday, March 5, 2010

What a Difference A Day makes!

Last night while checking the bands in preparation for the ARRL DX contest, Made several contacts on both 15m and 20m. Each time I heard a CQ and stations returning, the returning stations were just not strong enough for the calling station to hear. I throw out My call and hear those sweet words" N0UJJ, nice signal in...." . Yes! My Vertical does the job with 100w again.
Then tonight, trying to contest, I'm reminded of the Friday night of the 160m contest. Signals to Me are great-- hello, can anybody hear ME?? Nobody hears ME. Switched rigs to My trusty
Kenwood 850 ,still no replies. The blackhole has swallowed Me again. Maybe tomorrow-- time nfor the nine o'clock news and its been a long week again- I'm beat!!
73-- Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment