Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happens in threes!

Have You heard the saying " happens in threes" meaning good and bad things? Well lately the bad thing to happen was  the Window Air conditioner needed replacing, then last night Our microwave Oven quit working. Then today after work I noticed the garage door was only open half-way. Yup -you guessed it-- door opener died!
  The good threes came in the mail-- received My 10-10 International certificate and was about to throw away the envelope when I realized there was more inside. I also received the cloth 10-10 patch and member wallet card-- three good! :)
  HF bands have been very poor up in the far north and now CY9M St. Pauls Island Dxpedition is QRT and no contacts for Me-bummer.Also trying for TO2D -Saint Barthelemy but conditions need to improve which I don't see happpening soon.
 73---Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment