Thursday, August 2, 2012

10-10 logging program

I hope to participate in this upcoming 10-10 Summer Qso contest but I realized My usual logging programs don't support these contests. Several paid programs have 10-10 support but I really can't justify buying a full blown program because of one type of contest. Doing a search revealed Genlog325 by Dave Mascaro. Its freeware ( although a donation is accepted) and supports not only the 10-10  family of contests but many more. It is simple with no CAT control of PC or rotors,does have PTT and keyer functionality, but seems perfect for My contest needs at the moment. Its a little over 6 meg of download and installed with no hiccups. I was able to easily set it up for testing data entry and contest type. I will continue to use N1MM as my usual contest logging program but I think this one will fill the gaps rather nicely!
73--Tim

Thanks to W3KM for a nice program and My "borrowing" his logo above for My blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment