Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Goodbye TN2T

 I tried last night for one more attempt at contacting TN2T on any band either SSB or RTTY. They were not too strong again and the constant deliberate interference was just too much. I just don't understand the state of mind of these Hams who will interefere with a DXpedition so consistently.
  This particular DX seemed to draw the weirdos whereas HK0NA did not! Whats the difference? I don't know but because of the lack of this interference I was able to contact HK0NA on a fifth band--17m first try with My Butternut Vertical. Five bands-wow, hard for Me to believe after the struggle to try and get TN2T in the log just once!! Now they are QRT- thats too bad!
  I'm still trying for VP6T ,but time is again running short with them expected to pack up sometime Thursday depending on weather. Have not heard them lately.HK0NA is still operating till February 10th-- still time for RTTY and maybe 40m voice!! Happy DX hunting!
   73---Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment