Friday, June 4, 2010

Quick Update....

Busy,busy, I've been busy!! Girls helped paint shed and whole family tackled the upstairs bathroom. Grass and weeds are still growing at a furious rate and the four letter word (Work) has been interesting- could have said busy....but that's and understatement!
The ground radials for My vertical have taken a beating as I have been trimming the trails they run across . Seems like My wheeled trimmer creates enough suction to lift them up and befor I know it, wrap around the shaft and make a terrible mess! Next trimming will be with the weed trimmer,easier to control!
A bright spot is My Winegard TV antenna was delivered and I think it will be perfect. Wingard makes a sturdy mount and antenna called the square shooter. I'll write up the outcome later after installation.
Listening to the radio while typing this-- 160m and 2m FM, both busy. I have not been on for a while-- several morning nets tomorrow I will participate in. Next weekend is the ARRL June VHF/UHF contest I might give it a try again,been several Years!
73---Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment