Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Handheld ordered!

DISCLAIMER!!! -- this is not an endorsement for a supplier.Manufacturer or any other entity!!!
That being said-- I ordered this portable recently as a Fathers Day gift from My family. Several Hams in the area ordered similiar portables for an incredibly low price-- shipping included from Hong Kong! Yes-- free shipping from Hong Kong, not sure how its possible! I only paid $54.40 and it includes battery,charger and earpiece.
My fellow Hams each have their portables and are using them! Very Satisfied with it!Tracking on mine shows being shipped from Hong Kong-- hopefully not a slow boat!! I only bought this portable ( handheld,handi-talkie, etc) because of the price. Never imagined i would have a reason to own one.Price was right. Won't be here by Fathers Day,which is OK. Hoping it will show up sometime!!
73--Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment