Tuesday, June 29, 2010

1000 Views!!

Thanks to everyone who has paused at My blog. I hope some of My posts have been entertaining or useful. I read a few blogs and I'm always amazed at the excellant writing styles and the organizational skills of the writers! I wish My blogs would flow as grandly!

The strange thing is I can think what I'm going to say but to impart that to the printed word...well it just doesn't translate as good. Maybe that's why I'm an Electronic technician and not a writer!!

I also have tried to keep this blog strictly Ham Radio oriented! I have many views on daily events and every day life but I truly believe they are best discussed face to face over a cold one!

I have a hard enough time writing about semi-technical topics.Imagine My prose with social,political or Heaven forbid--religious subjects! No- Ham radio from My corner of the basement is scary enough--- LOL ( laugh out loud)-- don't you hate our acronym rich society??

73 & thanks---Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment