Sunday, June 20, 2010

HRD Issue

Nice day in Northern Minnesota. Too nice to spend time in the basement but I did have a chance this morning to check out the bands. Ten meters was in very good shape along with most others from HF-6m. I started Ham Radio Deluxe , which I use as My general logging program, using Radio rig control ,Dx cluster,QRZ and the logger. After My first contact , I entered it using the "add" function of the logger and looked up My next contact on QRZ thru HRD, then realized the only log entry showing was the most previous one! This was not good! All My entries from 1992 to the present were gone!
I tried to find where the file of My log disappeared before leaving to go to a movie with My family. Upon returning ,I did again try to find out what had happened. I did load an older save from My USB drive but HRD has not been saving since April!!Luckily this was also a time period of hardly any activity and I still keep abbreviated paper logs. Paper log does not include any contests, but does have single QSO's.
I'm still not sure what happened, but will be paying closer attention to My log!
73---Tim

Happy Fathers Day-- My Family made mine special as always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment