Friday, January 25, 2013

205morning report

After the September ARRL VHF contest I was added to the mailing list for the 205morning report which highlights VHF/UHF and higher frequency Nets,QSO's and other relavent communications. This newsletter is assembled by Stan- KA1ZE on a regular basis since 2010. He also has a website which explains how the morning report came into exsistance .you can find it here--www.ka1ze.com
In a Net section of the morning report I saw several Nets I might have an opportunity to participate in and thats how I found the 144.240 Wednesday Night Net which starts at 7:00 PM CST. The Net controls are from Wisconsin-- Mark-WB9LYH at EN54 and Todd- KC9BQA at EN63 and possibly several more. I happened to have a contact with Mark when He was Net control and  the conditions were not great that  but hopefully will improve next time. Todd has a Blog and along with lots of interesting VHF/UHF information also comments weekly on the Wednesday Night net. Thats how My shack was included-- showcasing newbies to the Net. Very cool! Thanks Todd! I've added His blog to My Blog list at the right side.Check it out.
73---Tim
PS-- email with KB9BQA ,He stated information forwarded to Stan -KA1ZE is strickly a text document so I guess I owe a thank-you to Stan, Editor of the 205 Morning report for attaching My shack picture! Thanks to both Todd & Stan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment