Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 wrap-up

Happy 2013!! Hope Your celebrations went well and Your head is OK!! Looking back on 2012 and only considering Ham related items  brings to mind the following:  I started last Year with 64 DXCC confirmed and ended with 83. Not too bad! My blog also had 5000 views and ended with over 8300 views.Again not too bad for a blog I don't have linked to many others! I appreciate the small following.
 I also participated in many contests such as- MN QSO party,Hawaii QSO party,ARRL RTTY RU,RAC winter,CQ 160m SSB,ARRL 10m,CQ WW RTTY,June VHF and several other small attempts.
  I also managed to contact several Dxpeditions with Malpelo Island being winner with most bands worked , plus several special events like the London olympics and the Thirteen colonies event.
 I added some equipment both in and out of the shack.A used tuner,DVS-6 Voice keyer and a 432 Yagi and 10m monobander. I also upgraded My FT-950 to handle the new 60m allocations and was able to upgrade Our DSL to 7m!
 All in all a fairly busy year.
  again-Happy New Year and God bless!!
  73---Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment