Saturday, January 12, 2013

#86 Ukraine


The ARRL's Log book of the world is just cooking along and for Me has added many new log confirmations. Most recent is with UT7E on 20m RTTY during the recent contest. This makes 86 confirmed DXCC's and I expect a few more from recent contests. I did try to check LoTW queue status today but the site  is off line for maintenance.
I was also able to download the Ukraine flag but had to switch My post temporarily to HTML, download the picture and add it, then switch back to "compose" mode. Crude but it worked!! The forum I'm following dealing with this problem still says Google is working on the issue.
  Next week is the January ARRL VHF/UHF contest starting at 1:00 PN CST Saturday and ending at 10:00 PM CST Sunday.
 73---Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment