Thursday, March 8, 2012

Apple Support

 My Wife's iPhone needed a software up date and to do this I needed to update iTunes to 10.6. Her PC is a Windows machine and recently had a very nasty virus which took great effort to clean-- needless to say I tried but failed! It came back and all appeared to be good until recently with an iTunes software update. The phone would sync OK, but update kept failing and i suspected a corrupted iTunes application. Since We have Applecare I accessed the Apple support site and followed the prompts, answering questions until the menu inquired on how i wanted to contact support. Seems I could "reserve" a callback time and date! The website indicated 8 reservations left for early evening and more for the night owls-:))  I reserved a time and gave My call back number and almost right on time a Apple Support person named David called Me! Neat-- He was very nice and knowledgeable and after about a 45 minute phonecall, I now have a working Itunes 10.6 program ready to update the iPhone!
   Apple always has great support service like no other! Maybe thats why they seem so successful. Great products and service--  :))
 73---Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment