Monday, March 14, 2011

4 new DXCC's

Even though My time operating during ARRL DX SSb last weekend was limited, I managed to add four new confirmed DXCC's thru LOTW. Dominica, Haiti,Saba and St Eustutius and Sint Maarten. All of these i've worked before but none had confirmed thru LOTW till now. I wish Cameroon and South Africa would confirm, I've worked both in the last month. Never can tell!
According to LOTW I only need the State of Wyoming for WAS. Voice ,RTTY, any band- LOL.
According to My log I've worked Wyoming before but again no LOTW confirmation. I could try sending direct QSL's but have not been that deseparate so far! Besides its expensive!
Fun to chase these awards- but looking on the ARRL website--wow,getting expensive! The price We pay for wallpaper!!
73---Tim

Just contacted 4A4A on 14.195/14.200 - running split- Yes! Missed Greenland on 17m. He was coming in at S9+ but just signing off. Maybe next time- 3/16/11 0140 UTC

No comments:

Post a Comment