Sunday, January 10, 2016

In and Out Bureau

I received an email today from a Ham Radio operator from Germany requesting a QSL reply to a card He had sent Me.I looked thru My log and seen a QSO I had logged but no indication of a received QSL. I started several years ago to log any and all QSL's received or sent . This process is otherwise very difficult to keep track of.Either the card was lost enroute or as is typical with Bureau transactions--still in transit from the year 2012!
I was aquireing a stack of cards to send to the ARRL outgoing QSL service so I added one more and sent the works.I also sent money to My incoming W0 Qsl service since its been awhile. That wraps up My QSL obligations for awhile--good feeling.Its still fun to receive QSL cards!
73--Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment