Monday, October 6, 2014

Route 66 Wallpaper

This is the nice certificate I recieved from the Route 66 event in September.I only was operating for a short time on the last dayof the event but managed to make 8 contacts-one was even mobile. I will try to remember to spend more time next Year trying for a sweep.
  I've decided to start cleaning My shack will the eventual goal of a total redo. About the time i decided to start this, My spare PC failed so the decision to trash was made even easier.I really need a full upgrade on My PC's- been running XP on two and the failed PC had Win2000.Yikes!! Its at recycling now so the big clean out begins!! :)
 Wish Me luck-- I plan to try to operate several contests till Christmas vacation before I totally tear down but will be slowly cleaning towards that eventual goal.
73---Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment