Friday, October 31, 2014

4 more DXCC confirmed




Flags of the Balearic Islands -top left
Guatemala -top right, El Salavor- left
and Gurnsey right .
All these DXCC's were contacted during the recent CQ WW SSB contest and I'm also waiting for Mariana Islands,Guam,Ceuta & Melilla, Serbia and Marquesas Island -I had QSO's with TX7G in both the contest and evening before. I'm up to 110 confirmed DXCC's and I would guess more than 120 contacted. Logbook of the world is a great resource for confirmations ! I'm sure I would still be way back ,maybe half confirmed using  only using the "old" methods.
  Band conditions are still fair but alot of flares also. I see Tromelin Island is now on the air so i have another new one to chase. Also Madagascar too. Fun chasing DX!!
73---Tim


No comments:

Post a Comment