Monday, July 16, 2012

This and That

I noticed on the email reflectors concerning the recent HF contest some chatter about the new N1MM logging program. The new version appears to work great ,with very few complaints so i decided it was again time to load the latest and greatest. I have 11.12.0 and the newest is 12.07.01 so i went the the
N1MM site and loaded the new--only about 2meg .So far seems OK - although haven't tried it during a contest.Maybe next week for the RTTY contest . I don't have much time available next weekend which lately is the norm!
  Bands have also been very funky lately. Big flare last week and lingering effects over the weekend. We were out of town visiting so I didn't miss the lack of HF but i did miss a very impressive Aurora display-- dang!!
  I've also been patiently waiting to add 3 more 10-10 numbers so I can apply and recieve My own number-- really need 10m back!  Come on HF!!
 73--Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment