Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday Night Thoughts.

Here's a few thoughts I've been mulling over. I noticed My "Followers" is still not working. I joined the Google forum to post the issue of followers not showing up on My blog. My Wife and Kids tried to follow from different PC's and Google Friends like Twitter and Facebook-- shows when they look at My Blog on their PC but only from their PC. Google is aware--We'll see!
I spent some time last night talking to Friends on 146.52, and this reminded Me of a topic discussed recently on an HF Net I participate in which is the lack of activity on The National Calling Frequency. This local area sees a lot of activity on 146.52, even have a daily net on Frequency! I've done lots of traveling around Minnesota and its very quiet on 52-- too bad !
One last random thought is how relaxing it is spending time in the Ham shack this time of the Year. Over two feet of snow on the ground and -10 f typical temperature helps keep Me in! It will be very different around April when it seems like I emerge from hibernation. I do Cross-country ski and snowshoe but only during daylight hours so during the week its basement time!
I have a few projects I need to work on before warm Weather so as they progress I'll maybe write up the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment