Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blog Permission and recent Activity

Since I'm new to the Blogging world, I don't understand all the proper procedures for My blog content. I recently read a Blog discussing permission and copyrights about both written and photograpic content. It did not directly discuss linking or listing other Peoples Blogs such as Google Blogger allows Us to do but it did start Me thinking about My Blog being linked without My permission. I have linked to a few Blogs I find interesting and because I had not asked Permission I decided to email the Owners . My Blog has only been in exsistance since December 2009 and I had not added these links till much later.
I emailed all Blog owners I have linked and I'm happy to report all replies so far have been positive and I hope to have replies from the rest soon. In My Email I did mention if they did not approve I would Immediately remove the link , although I didn't promise to stop reading their Blogs- wink,wink!!
On another subject--- where did January go ?? I looked over My Logbook and what a pitiful small log it's been! I have been very busy away from the shack and My radios have mostly been shortwave receivers when down here! Most memorable recent QSO wasn't even DX but Jeff from Indiana who I chatted with for quite some time on 40m. -- Thanks Jeff!
73 to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment