Friday, January 22, 2010

Certificate delivered Yesterday!

I was pleasantly surprised to find a 1st place Certificate from the 2009 Minnesota QSO party in the mail. This is the second Year in a row I won 1st place single Op Phone Only for My County. I have to admit it's not hard too do since i was probably the only Op in this catagory in this County and I did increase My score from last Year. Several Rovers pass thru , some Mixed-mode Ops and at least one Multi-op also pass out QSO's from this County, but I must be the only Op in this Contest catagory. No matter what the circumstances, glad and proud for this award, probably the only award I'll receive in a contest! Oh, except I have been a member of an award winning Multi-op station during the ARRL June VHF contest.
73 and Happy contesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment