Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Trinidad and Tobago added to total

I just noticed My contact with 9Y4D from Trinidad and Tobago was added to My LOTW account. We had a short QSO in October 2011 on 20m SSB. This gives Me 81 confirmed DXCC's of 101 worked. Slowly getting there!!
  While on the ARRL site I noticed big changes with LOTW now and in the near future. They have added a link to see current log status so We're not in the dark about processing times. For instance tonight looks like they are about 9 days behind!! Wow. It was indicated LOTW will be down for maintenance and new equipment soon-- This Friday? Hope it helps with the traffic and cuts down on the processing times.
  I'll write My 10m contest experience soon when i have time. Very limited contest for Me. Till then----
73---Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment