Wednesday, November 9, 2011

LOTW and 2 New Ones!

  If You're a contester and use LOTW You already know about the super slow uploads from the last two contests. I didn't participate in the recent ARRL Cw contest but I did have a small log to upload from the CQ WW contest from several weeks ago. I heard about the slow upload times but assumed that was already past-not!! Its been many days and still no successful log addition.
  On a more positive note I was able to add two more DXCC's to My HRD analysis program bring total worked to 88  and even with all the issues LOTW is having added two more to bring My total to 60. You would think Columbia and Netherlands would be easy to work but I guess they slipped through the cracks until now! I worked them both on 15m- one was SSB and the other RTTY, both during contests!
  Next weekend is the ARRL SS SSB contest of which I'll try to be operating!
 73--Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment