Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Certificate and stuff!!

  Thanks to the Minnesota Wireless Association  for this certificate. This is four years in a row I've managed this. To be honest, in this specific category I haven't needed to score very high. Not many contesters in the category operating from St Louis county. Now overall thats a different story-- I can't even give any competition to the winner of the overall Phone Only Category with My little score! Still Very thankful for this award - Us small peashooter stations really need these incentives!! LOL!!
  Well a really big weekend is here and gone and I only managed a short operating time on Friday . The CQ WW SSB is history and all My plans to be on most of the weekend were not to be. I still managed to have a very enjoyable weekend- it just wasn't with Ham radio! Less than 40 Q's - but congrats to all the very nice scores I see being submitted!
 73---Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment