Friday, September 2, 2011

TGIF--Weekend!!

I decided to post this picture because its been WAY too hot and humid this summer for this guy and this is such a cool picture.Not My coop but it gave us inspiration when We built ours later on. Chickens are good-no predator abductions!
 Glad for the long weekend and weather should be pleasant. Added several vacation days so I now have an extra long weekend. Grass is already mowed and some remodeling projects are awaiting Me.
  Work has been very busy and I been worried about some future weekend cuts getting in the way of some contesting. I hope to devote some time to the upcoming CQ WW RTTY contest September 24-25th and so far it appears open for Me. Time will tell!
 My Nephew texted Me last night and said He answered His first CQ and had a very nice QSO with a Colorado ham.I'm glad He appears to not have mike fright! He is doing well with his new HF privledges.
 All for now-- have a safe ,enjoyable Labor Day Weekend. I'll lift a cold one in salute of the workers.
   73---Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment