Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Not radio related!!

This is our first attempt at barbequeing Shrimp kabobs with onions,peppers,mushrooms and bananas! Banana was OK but I think next time we will use pineapple. They turned out great and I know we'll try them again. I like barbeque and until now have stayed with hamburger,steaks,chops, sausage and potatoes!
  Not much radio related but I needed to post an entry so I don't lose readers. ...or reader!-LOL. Summers winding down and schools around the corner...and so is contest season. It does look very busy for Me this year with swim meets for My daughter and work on weekends. I'll fit radio in when I can!
   Earthquakes out East and Colorado, impending hurricanes and liberation in Libya-- what a week! Enjoy a cold 807 and remember how soothing static can be!!
  73---Tim

1 comment: