Sunday, August 14, 2011

Game Camera



 We live in rural Minnesota and have a wide variety of animals to capture on a camera. Most are only seen after My bedtime so a few years ago after much discussion with several co workers ,We bought a game camera. Not needing the best but wanting a good one , We settled on the Moultrie D40 Digaital game camera. it has most of the needed features and runs on 6 "D" batteries. As you can tell from the pictures above, it does a nice job of capturing what is lurking away from our civilized yard! The top picture is a Coyote or as some locals call--a brush wolf, middle picture is two cuddily black bears ( just kidding-- they are wild and NOT cuddily!) and the bottom is maybe a big domestic house cat although My wife and I think it looks more like a small black?? cougar!!
  Not much Ham activity-- soon contesting season starts so I will have much to discuss!! -- LOL
73---Tim

2 comments:

  1. That's a big cat! I think it may be a Bombay breed of cat. I hope you get more pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool toys i use them all the time great hunting tool good way to learn just what and who is in your hunting area

    ReplyDelete