Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Headache

I've had a Headache that won't go away for a week now. After a constant night and days worth I did go to the doctor and found out after many smug years of normal blood pressure I have now joined the ranks of millions with "High blood Pressure"!! My Mother,brother and sister have dealt with this for years, I guess now its My turn. I've been put on a diuretic to try to bring it to the more normal range, I hope My head clears soon. I've never needed to ever take this much Tylenol, finally even resorting to Tylenol with codiene-- that seems to dull it enough to get by. I don't consider Myself overweight and do excercise but not maybe enough. I don't ever add salt and eat sensibly. I think genetics might be against Me!
What does this have to do with Ham Radio? Well for Me it means no desire to listen to static till My head is better. Been too humid to do much work outside so no progress on antennas. I remember reading an article in one of the Ham Radio publications about the need for all Hams to stay in shape. Hmmmm....
73-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment