Sunday, October 18, 2015

Pope Certificate and more


I received this nice Certificate recently for My participation in the special event which happened during Pope Francis's recent visit. They gave Me credit for 4 of 5 stations I had a QSO with, so I assume one was not logged .Oh well, it would have been disappointing if I had an anticipated clean sweep but was only half way there!
I also printed out some certificates from many CQ contests for more wallpaper.My place in some were not bad but others were nothing to brag about--still nice to have a remembrance of participation.
Listening to some nets on 80 meters has Me wondering if I'm having antenna or radio issues. Not loud and very noisy. I switched in My Yaesu 857 to listen and also checked the antenna thru the MFJ tuner with My antenna analyzer but no problems found. Conditions are just not great. Glad no hardware problems apparent. Twenty meters is sounding Ok on the Maritime net frequency so there You go.All is well !:)
73---tim

No comments:

Post a Comment