Wednesday, October 28, 2015

4 new ones for 125!!!



Flag of Montenegro on the left and Saint Barthelemy on the right

I was happy to add 4 new DXCC's during the recent CQ WW RTTY contest and last weekends CQ WW SSB contest.I had a RTTY contact with OJ0DX from Market reef during the RTTY contest.Market reef is a dual affiliated Island with Sweden and Finland.
Three others I contacted during the recent CQ WW SSB contest-- 5J0B on San Andres Island which is part of Columbia, 4O3A from Montenegro on the Adriatic Sea and TO4K on Saint Barthelemy which is an overseas collectivity of France.
I now have 125 confirmed DXCC's and I plan to have a card checker verify some more when available to increase that amount.Recent SSB contest conditions were fantastic and I will try to write that up soon before I forget .
73---Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment