Sunday, March 9, 2014

Happy Daylight Savings Time !

Happy DST-or not! I always find it tuff to adjust to the hour change. Maybe if My alarm clock didn't wake Me up My adjustment period wouldn't be so bad. Retirement might ease this some.:) Until then work beckons!
I haven't been in the shack much this Winter so I've not had many topics to blog about. Its been one of the coldest Winters in recent memory so logic would suggest more time inside thus more shack time.This was not the case this Year.I really don't know what kept Me so busy other than lots of Family time and Work. Both are essential so I guess its been a very good year!
Temperatures have been in the low 30s and 40 F so the snow is starting a slow retreat. I'm really looking forward to Spring. Until then--
73---Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment