Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Missed it !

I can't believe I missed the CQ WW contest but I did. From what I've been reading and hearing the conditions were phenomanal. Maybe best conditions for a world wide contest in years. Several months ago it looked like this weekend would be entirely open but as the weeks went by I noticed the calendar starting to fill up. I still hoped for some small blocks of time thru the weekend but unless I didn't want any sleep..... well just didn't fit in.
I did have alot of quality family time and enjoyed watching some High School sports and We even made it to the local halloween spooktacular pictured above. A very neat Pumpkin display fully lighted after dark. Picture was of course right before darkness. All in all a fun weekend but sure missed some golden QSO opportunities.....maybe next time!!
73---Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment