Tuesday, July 23, 2013

No contests for You!!

A little funny title but does sum up My last weekends' inactivity. I had planned to participate in either or both RTTY and VHF contests but ended up being very busy with projects and Family time. Saturday night actually happened by the shack and heard the start of some good 6m propagation. Tough decision but I opted for excercise with My family. Call Me crazy :))
  I don't think conditions were very good for HF or VHF but I know the Weather was sure great for outside activities. We were just on the back side of extremely hot weather--and Saturday dropped to reasonable temperatures in the low 70's. I actually was able to mow grass,blaze some trails in the woods which had become very overgrown and continue work on the patio project. Plus the typical family activities of barbeque,exercise ( all of Us trying to get in shape ) and even a Movie night.--Wow.Great Summer weekend.  Guess contesting will have to wait till September.
   73--Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment