Monday, March 18, 2013

Snow and DXCC#93

We had another snow storm dump about 7" this weekend. I spent most of Saturday with snow removeal. It takes some time to clear around the chicken coop,side walk,driveway and clear a big enough area for our dog Bella to take care of business. I just came in from dealing with another 6" today. Luckily Our friend Steve stopped by and plowed!
  During this past weekend I did find some time to make several contacts on 17m SSB to the Cayman and Canary Islands which was fun.Conditions were very good on Saturday but Sunday after Church the propagation charts showed a very different story with a high "A & K" index.Several contesters commented on the poor band conditions!
I also just checked Logbook of the World and I've added Belguim for DXCC # 93! Ya-hoo- thanks to OQ5M ! We worked during the recent ARRL DX SSB contest on 15m voice. Closer and closer to 100!!
 73---Tim


No comments:

Post a Comment