Thursday, October 6, 2011

Apple and Steve

 A lot has already been said about Steve Jobs and I'd like to just thank him and Apple,inc for making My life easier,richer and more interesting with the many products they provided. I've owned an Apple IIe before switching to IBM PC compatibles. The company I work for has utilized both and for many years used Mac's before ultimately chosing IBM PC compatible machines. I'm currently an iPhone user and My kids started Our Apple craze with iPod nano's, then iPod Touch's.
 Apple products are not only fun to use but very practical and easy to use. "He knew what We wanted before We did" is a quote I've heard several times. How true-- here's to You Steve Jobs-- Thanks!!

  On the ham Radio side-- added another DXCC in LOTW! Lithuania ( LY5E) From some of the reflectors I have seen several Dxpeditions I've missed not being in the Ham shack-- bummer! That's all for now--
  73---Tim
Apple logo from Internet --thanks to ABC News!

No comments:

Post a Comment