Monday, July 4, 2011

June & July!!

We went to see Michael Buble' in concert and really enjoyed the performance. I like most music styles and this concert fit My tastes to a "T". It was different to see the majority of attendees dressed up so smartly, last concert was a rock and roller and ...well not the same styles at all-LOL!!
Summer has finally arrived in the northland- mid 90's on Friday with high humidity--yuck!! Today is much more reasonable and it looks to be a very nice day. We plan on a Duluth Huskies game and fireworks later. Very lucky to have several community fireworks within driving distance to pick from although that could change if rain rears its ugly head!!
Not too much radio related doings lately. I have checked into several HF and VHF nets and also have plans to pass along My old tri-pod , a much too big tri-bander and other ham stuff. I've decided to try to keep My antennas to a reasonable amount. Also need to be easily worked on by ME. That excludes high towers and big arrays!! :))
Have a safe July 4th-- thanks to all those who have sacrificed so much to keep Us free!!!
73---Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment