Thursday, December 3, 2009

Social Networking and Me

Ok, so I've tried Twitter and Facebook, My own homepage and now finally Blogging. Each has its own pros and cons! I'm basically a very private person unless behind a microphone hidden in My basement. Twitter is great for following chatty hollywood stars or for small snippets of thoughts,but not great for a non- news worthy guy like Me. Facebook is a little scary for a private person with all the add people options! Trying to start My own homepage with a less than user friendly interface was terrible. Homepage sits unused!
After last Years ARRL SSB Dx contest I discovered Ham Radio Blogs with a Wealth of information and very nice " you are there" feel to the stories and pictures. My writing skills are not great but maybe good enough to write an interesting story or two!
Now i just need to find interesting topics to write about.Stay tuned as I explore this hobby called Ham Radio!
73 for now-- Tim N0UJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment