Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Swapfest 2023


 I decided to have a sellers table at this years local swap fest like I did last year and spent many weeks going through shelves and hidden areas of the basement. I found enough items to sell and also lots of stuff I no longer needed so off to recycling or trash. The picture above shows a home made amplifier I was given 20 years ago and I had planned to fabricate a high voltage and filament power for it but ended up being too busy with many other projects so it sat forgotten. I decided to check with the Ham who gave it to me before trying to sell it and He decided to take it back since the parts and tubes are still valuable. Fine with Me--just want to downsize!

 The basement looks much better with the amount of "stuff" I took and sold or took to recycling. It's nice to have open spots on shelves and not have equipment on the floor. I plan to keep downsizing and not add new stuff. Less is better!!

73--Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment