Thursday, March 31, 2022

CQ WW WPX SSB contest 2022

 I participated in this contest for a short time Friday evening and part of Saturday but was busy on Sunday. I enjoy this contest although the "serial number" exchange always makes Me feel like I'm not achieving QSO's as quick as My fellow contester which is usually the case. Just not serious enough I guess but I am always amazed at the different prefixes I hear. It's fun to add points for all contacts and easy to achieve multipliers both domestic and DX.

  The conditions were good and I was happy to hear contacts on 10 and 15m for most of My operating time. Saturday afternoon was lots of South America stations and towards evening I even had a good time on 20m beating out some stations easily . That usually doesn't happen on 20m so it was very satisfying! My typical goal of surpassing 100 Qs I achieved with 105 total for almost 20,000 points. I'm happy with that .

73--Tim


No comments:

Post a Comment