Saturday, May 4, 2013

Swapfest 2013


Our local Swapfest was today and even though I didn't really need any equipment I went to have eyeball QSO's with many Hams I chat with during the Year . I even managed to meet several Hams I've only talked to over the airwaves plus many I only seem to ever see face to face at doings like this. A decent sized crowd although not as many "young" Hams as I'd like to see. Lots of good old equipment brings back memories! I bought some connectors and a cup of coffee- so no huge purchase but fun had by all!
  73---Tim
PS--I also want to acknowledge finally meeting K0SIX ( Vince)  with one of many eyeball QSO's
  He brought His Daughter who is also a Ham and I finally also met Wes- KA9JLN who I've talked with ona local net but never met! What a wonderful Hobby!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment