Tuesday, February 7, 2012

5000 views and a New One!

  I just noticed My blog now has over 5000 views. Thanks to everyone who has paused to read My thoughts on Ham Radio. The two most popular blog posts to read are concerning the FT-950 audio setup and installation of My butternut ground mounted vertical antenna. Both of these blog postings I've revisited and added pertinent information for accuracy. Both were written for informational insight from a real honest to goodness Amateur! Please don't vilefy the messenger if any part is found to be wrong! I've searched many forum,blog and review to find information for many aspects of My Hobbies. I'm amazed at the amount of info available, so I've tried to add to that abundant resource. Again, thanks for reading My meandering prose!  :))
  Logbook of the world has verified another DXCC for Me-- New Zealand, ZL1BYZ for number 69! Its slow going when i'm totally relying on a LOTW confirmation and no direct QSLing! I will eventually get there! Have 93 unconfirmed DXCC according to Ham Radio Delux-My general logger. Getting closer to WAS on more bands too! Love this hobby!!!
73---Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment