Friday, April 15, 2011

3 Boxes

I finally decided to sell My Kenwood TS-850
and associated accessories- MC-60a Microphone,CAT cable and digital soundcard interface. Who is the lucky recipiant? None other than My Nephew who is now a new "general" class Amateur!

I opened the 850 up to make sure no capacitor explosions or memory battery leakage had occured. Powered it up one last time and made sure it was in good working order and then packed it up ready to go!

I also included several Kenwood specific accessoreies such as a CAT cable and digital interface, plus My old original headphones. My Elmer had given Me these headphones ,but its time to pass them along--I have My Heil setup now! It's a little sad seeing this radio go- had lots of fun with it and quite often received great audio reports during a QSO. This is also the first "HF contact" radio- heck its the "first" for many Ham related milestones!

I'm also including a dipole antenna! Good-bye ol buddy-enjoy your new home!--LOL

73--Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment